Accepted industriesFMPay is ready to accept customers from different industries and provide adjustable solutions to various needs.
The following business categories can start using our services after fast and easy onboarding process:
Other categories of low-risk businesses can benefit from cooperation with us. If
you do not find your type of business above, please contact us and we will access your eligibility.
- e-Learning (online education platforms offering courses and tutoring, home schooling web-sites, language schools,
acting, music and art classes, libraries, education games and cartoons for kids, digital skills development centres,
skill development classes: cooking, fashion design, photography, etc.)
- General e-Commerce (accessories, clothes and shoes, arts and craft, baby products, beauty and fragrance, books, building materials and tools,
computers and electronics, food and drinks, gardening and home, gift cards and coupons, household and pet supplies, sports, stationery)
- Professional online services (translation bureaus, content writing and blogging,
audio and video content creation, licensed legal services, accounting and bookkeeping,
graphic design, project monitoring)
- Recurring services (memberships and different types of subscriptions except for trial subscriptions.
Consumer goods subscriptions: weekly meal kits, food tasting boxes, pet boxes, beauty boxes,
learning based activity boxes for kids, workout and meal plans. Services subscriptions: sleep-tracking apps, health and wellness,
home-maintenance and cleaning services. Content subscriptions: music, movies, TV)
- Online - entertainment (music and live-video streaming,
except for piracy and illegal streaming, gaming, social networks,
social forums, other user generated content except for adult content)
The following businesses can be accepted following the enhanced due diligence procedure and further constant monitoring:
If you’re not sure which category your business is, please contact us for clarification. Our prohibited list of activities can be accessed HERE
- Sharing economy platforms (co-working spaces, money landing, house-sharing, car sharing, P2P loans)
- GIG-economy platforms (employing temporary independent contractors and freelancers)
- Digital marketing and advertising (SMM, CEO, SEM, Pay-per-click, email and mobile marketing)
- Data hosting and storage solutions (cloud storage, VPN, data centre space renting)
If you have questions about these requirements or need some help, email us at [email protected].